IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
STARS are how you tip the stream, SUPPORTING WHAT I DO & makes "Sally" my TEXT-TO-SPEECH (TTS) lady READ OUT THE MESSAGE. Please read over the guidelines for more information
- Be respectful to me, chat, mods, and other streamers. It's just common sense, good vibes are the way.
- No sexism, racism, hostility, disrespect, etc.
- Limit the length of your donation message to ensure the TTS works properly. Please don't spam random characters to make the TTS play incoherent sounds.
- Please refrain from backseat gaming or demanding me to do anything in-game. X or Y loadout may be your go-to, but I may be testing something out.
- Want me to play with or raid someone? Save your stars & tag us together on Twitter instead, and I might be able to set something up for the future. I'm @StoneMountain64 on Twitter. Requests through stars will be skipped as I only play organically.
- Personal Shoutouts like birthday wishes or job promotions or family members, etc may be missed depending on moment in stream and high volume, but I will put forth my best effort mix it in.
- If you don’t like who I’m playing with or the game that I'm playing, save your stars and don’t watch. You sending stars would help improve analytics on content you don’t like, which is sending the wrong signal. There are tons of other awesome creators on Facebook Gaming for you to tune into.
- Have a problem with something Facebook-related or scam accounts? report it to Facebook support, or Fb.gg/feedback.
- See another Facebook Gaming creator who is using suspicious software in-game on stream? Report to FB and/or Activision/etc. Stars on my stream unfortunately won't help solve that issue.
- I often answer questions related to streaming, but if it’s too common of a question it may be brief; but for more tips and info check out pipeline.gg
- If you have questions about "what PC should I buy", "buying my first PC", etc, check out my Discord server and visit the #techsupport channel
- Have any long term problem within my community? Send an email to Alex, my Community manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org